Minor in Educational Psychology
The Educational Psychology Minor is for undergraduate students interested in better-understanding people and organizational behavior, as well as how to effectively communicate.
The program is available for any undergraduate at Baylor University who is interested or required to add a minor to their degree plan.
Students should ask their academic advisor about adding the EDP minor.
Course Requirements for the EDP Minor:
Take 3 EDP Core Courses:
- EDP 3326: Child Development
- EDP 3361: Developmental Disabilities
- EDP 3324: Learning & Development
Choose any 3 courses from the two categories below:
- MGT 3305: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 4320: Negotiation/Conflict Resolution
- MGT 4305: Principled Leadership
- MGT 4336: Human Resource Management
- CSS 3310: Communication theory
- CSS 4313: Communication & the Family
- CSS 4303: Leadership & Communication
- CSS 3311 Interpersonal Communication
- CSS 4301 Organizational Communication
- CSS 4302: Communication Training & Development
- CSS 4311: Conflict & Communication
Associate Professor Executive Director, Center for Gifted Education and Talent Development Coordinator, Doctoral Specialization in Gifted and Talented