PhD Financial Assistance
Graduate assistantships and tuition scholarships make the cost of Baylor’s PhD in Educational Psychology program competitive with programs at both public and private universities nationwide!
- Tuition Scholarships range from partial to full tuition. Most students qualify for a full tuition scholarship!
- Tuition scholarships are awarded at admission.
- There is no need to apply for a tuition scholarship; all students are considered.
- Graduate Assistantships provide students with the opportunity to assist faculty members with research, teaching, and similar academic responsibilities.
- Graduate assistants (GAs) receive a monthly stipend. The average monthly stipdens is $2,000.
- GAs work 20 hours per week.
- Graduate assistantships are competitive. Please complete the Graduate Assistantship and Tuition Scholarship Application by Dec. 5.
All doctoral students are encouraged to seek other means of financial assistance. Please utilize the following resources, among others, to maximize resources:
- Baylor University Graduate School Awards and Funding Opportunities
- Baylor University Student Financial Aid Services
The majority of our students are awarded full tuition scholarship and a graduate assistantship. Student funding is typically renewed for up to 4 years. Funding renewal is contingent upon the student remaining in good standing.