Why the PhD in Educational Psychology?
- Vast majority of students pay no tuition and no student fees!
- Competitive graduate assistantship support your academic growth.
- Outstanding faculty mentorship beginning in your first semester
- Opportunities to publish research and present at national professional meetings with faculty
- Students can customize their specialization coursework to meet their needs.
- Graduates have excellent career success with many securing academic positions immediately after graduation.
• Doctoral student publications (2.4 per capita in 2015) are No. 1 among doctoral programs at Baylor.
• Doctoral student presentations (3.2 per capita in 2015) are No. 2 among doctoral programs at Baylor.
• Average number of graduates (4.3 per year in 2015) is highest number in the social sciences at Baylor.
• Alumni satisfaction is consistently ranked in the top five at Baylor.
• Academic Analytic ranking (86th percentile for 2015) is among top three at Baylor.